Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Paradox Is The New Black.

Indeed it is.

Be it in the garden, on the plate, with the younguns, at the job, or around the house, life is always crying out for more zen and offering us opportunity after opportunity to fail.

Hence my decidedly edgy, non-ironic blog title and our mission: To provide encouragement and information so suburban Jedis can cultivate compassion for themselves and all beings, and so we can all fail just a little bit better every day.
I'll tell you a story or post you a picture, and then share ways that I could have "failed better" in the situation revealed, in hopes that we'll all benefit from my conspicuous imperfections.

I will be ever grateful for your companionship along the way.

MFB,
L

(MFB = ''More fail better", which is all I ever strive for and all I've yet achieved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment