Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wordless Thursday?


Getting sick tends to put a crinkle in so many best-laid plans.  So, a day late, but still one of the most glorious blessings of the season here in the way, way Pacific Northwest. 

More tulips grown around here than any place outside of Holland. Yup. True.  And if there's a better way to spend two bucks, I invite you to share it here!

For more photographic inspiration, join the hop for Wordless Wednesday at the Create with Joy "Wordless Wednesday" blog hop.

MFB,
L

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Yes, I am blessed to have tulips in my yard. I can't take credit. Bill has a green thumb and a very creative energy. I just get to help and enjoy what he does. Of course, now he is an OTR Trucker, so we will see what happens with his time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm your 1st follower!
    McGuffy's Reader
    http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome and thank you, McGuffy Ann! My book blog's been around much longer, so I hope you'll check it out. I'll be roaming around your reviews as well.

    ReplyDelete